Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today

Today I went to the grocery store at 6 am cause C was sick.
Today I hoped that I could give her a great birthday party.
Today I dreamed of how I could make a crop at my house more fun.
Today I forgot to call home to see hoe she was felling.
Today I heard you can be my body gaurd
Today I read a little bit out of the book it's taking me forever to read..
Today I watched Storage wars.
Today I said "What can I get for you?"
Today I believed that some people are just broken.
Today I felt sad and stressed.
Today I wondered how can I improve my art.
Today I bought a two liter of diet pepsi and drank the whole thing.
Today I cleaned the dead ants off the bottom of the pool. I'm finally able to hold my breath under water.
Today I was me.
 
 
 
List found on Paper View

No comments: