Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Alright I got some Spectrum Noirs for my Anniversary so I have been coloring my but off, with a little help ( ok a lot of help) from Copic artist Amanda Phillips. This is my first submission to any challege so I'm just going to go for it.
I love Mo Mannings Digis, I was looking at buying a couple new ones and I asked Amanda if she would like anything, she said all of them. Which is my feeling too.
 So for Dancing and singing I got Big Whoop by Mo's Digital Pencil, the Background paper is dylusion sprays on photo paper. And a tree mat that I borrowed from Amanda.


And for all the people looking for an awesome website.
 http://sliekje.blogspot.com/2010/07/puppy-mail.html

Free digis, who could ask for more.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Too cute!

Debbie said...

well glad you are enjoying your gift and coloring up a storm because you colored this up beautifully. So glad you joined in on the fun this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie

Pat said...

Hi Jackie! This Mo image just makes me want to dance and sing too! Love the colors you used...and your papers are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Debbie said...

She is way too Cute. Now if I only had time to color mine it would be a Great Day!!