Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mini Albums from vacation


This is a little 6x6 album I made for the friend who where at the wedding in the Keys. We all became family that week. It was an amazing time.
Front- used Bind it all to put it together. I was inspried by the Amazing Amber to
 use Acrylic for the cover. I love how it turned out.

This is what happens with those fuzzy but funny pictures from the cell phone.
It says " what happens at LaTeDa's gets captured in photos.


 I wish you could really make out the awesome Prima bling used on this page.
I should have brought more.
 The brown paper on this page is the glassine paper from Tim Holtz, along with the Coorenation paper.
 I slowing getting addicted to everything he makes. ( ok quickly)


 I love the little rub on flip flops

No comments: