Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bird Nest and toliet paper rolls

http://www.aholidayhaven.com/2011/03/wired-birds-nest-charm-tutorial.html

The a tutorial for an awesome bird nest jewelery which I have thought of making about 8000 times but never have. It much easier than I thought, maybe this weekend.


I would also like to share some toilet paper roll mini books, the Valentine one is a kit I got from the amazing Amanda Phillips, the second one I did all on my own. what a cute idea. Really who thinks of this stuff.

 I'm also working on a large mini book to document our craft club. What an awesome group of women. Come on ladies let's do it again next year.

I would also like to give a shout out to Hilma who may be  leaving us soon. It's been great getting to know you. Thanks for sharing with us. You are truly a talented lady. You will be missed.

Jackie

No comments: