Monday, November 28, 2011

Crop

I had the pleasure of having a brunch of women crafters in my home last Saturday. I have to say it was one of the best times ever. A couple of the ladies did projects for every one. The first was the amazing Amanda Phillips who Show us this tag that she designed. Even the people who never scraped  before had a awesome tag to bring home. I had to take this photo off her facebook page cause I can find my picture.





We also had Debra Egner show us how to ink tiles with distress inks and stamp on them, it was so cute. And thank to Amber and Yvonne for running to the restore and bringing back the treasure.



2 comments:

Gomunk said...

I had a blast! The only thing I did besides the tag and the tile was finish quilting my stocking pieces (and my sewing machine is still packed up).
Thanks for hosting such a fun day!

Amanda Phillips said...

Loved it! Whens the next one?