Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year

So I picked up the new Calender pack from Graphic 45 and I am determined to scrap what we are doing each month even if its just working or hanging out with friends, I have seen a lot of people who try to scrap the small things a long with the big, the good along with the bad, last year was a lot of bad, and a little good. Four funeral and four surgery for my house. Plus many friends sick and losing there loved ones.

 I know I don't actually do scrapbooking but I think I should try more. I have a wonderful Family and a fabulously bunch of freinds and some day when I'm in God's waiting room I might want to page though them.

Thank you for taking time to read this, and I hope to show you more as the year goes on.

Jackie 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a few resolutions for this year...two I have already blown; but one I am still doing (four days later haha). I am wrting down one sentence on my ipad everyday of what I did that day. Then what I hope to do is at the end of the month, transcribe it into my journal.

Wish me luck with that, okay?

Miss you!!