Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinterest




 Pinterest weekend

So I had a couple people over this weekend to get together and do project for Pinterest. So instead of just pinning we were making stuff. 

We started off with a friend of mine Mary taught me how to crochet.  I am practicing ever night, but I have to figure out the tension thing, cause its ready hard on my hands. I have had two carpal Tunnel surgeries with in the last couple months and I shanked myself in the hand last monday. so they don't work as well as before. But at least I can use them.
Then Susan showed us how to etch metal. I have been pinning those forever.

 


 Next I made this bulletin board out of cork, its easy but I still didn't take the time to do till now.



I also got to do some yard sales Saturday morning where I found this vintage scrabble tiles and made this little thing that goes with all the family photos. Also I got to spend some time with my freind Amanda yard saling over the phone, she wasn't feeling well so I would take photo of thing I know she will like and send them to her. It was a lot of friend. I can't wait til we can do it in person.
In the mist of all this creativity Me and a fellow from church re-wrap the duct insulation and and coated it, put door sweeps on the sanctuary doors, moved in some file cabinets.

I also found a awesome milk glass lamp, that I rebuild this weekend. I was a great weekend.

Hopefully all of you had a productive weekend too.


No comments: