Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogging

I know a couple of us are new to blogging, so I found this website that gives some great tips on what to do, and how to make it your own.
http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2011/07/some-thoughts-on-blogging.html#axzz1Rpb0nMa7

 I have to say I was a little bummed that my Tag Class did make this week. So I guess I'll show the ladies at the craft club this weekend my projects and see if they think they are good enough and maybe they can offer some tips on what people are looking for.
But I'm real excited about craft club it's at my house this Saturday and we will be having a BBQ and make Bracelets, swimming. Really does it get any better than chilling with my crafty friends. This is what we will be make it's form Cathe Holden at  http://justsomethingimade.com/ one of the most awesome blogs out there. We will be making extra charms to go on it too.

1 comment:

Hilma said...

Thank you very much for your hospitality. I had such a great time crafting with you and all the CRAFTY LADIES!...What a great experience making a SHRINKY DINK bracelet!