Monday, July 25, 2011

May Flaum

In case you didn't know I've had a crush on May since I met her at Charleston Scrapbooking, I guess it was last year. What really impress me was that she didn't have a hard and fast class but, a chance to explore with some new and very cool products, she also went around and seem to just encourage everyone to do there own thing. I did my pages for my mom, kind of a missing you page, I was going to add photos of my family down here and send into her in MN. She also scrapbooks along with all of my sisters. I never did it. May I will now, I just put the page in my scrapbook and didn't send them. But anyway It was cool to see what different thing people could do with the same supplies.

She has a new free class coming up at Big Picture Class, so go check that out, also she just did a review of her favorite stuff at CHA.

http://mayflaum.com/

Jackie

No comments: