Friday, July 22, 2011

A perfect waste of time

http://a-perfect-waste-of-time-loriete.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-nellie-snellen-flower-stencil.html

If this doesn't make you want to get some of those plastic stencil that I didn't think anyone used anymore, what will. It's kind of like those foam stamps, as soon as someone shows you the coolest way to use it, you start wishing "I sure wish I didn't sell those for a nickel at the last garage sale. Damn it."
But really that is one of the most amazing things. It again makes me wonder, How much time do these ladies spend on one card or layout. I need to up my game.


I seen this book in Barnes and Noble, and for some reason thought of Amber. So amber I hope you rad this. Creepy ass dolls, what more needs to be said.
Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH!! SEE!! This is the reason that I hate dolls, and clowns.

I mean, how can anyone really TRUST a doll after seeing that.

:shudders:

Not me, buddy.

Amanda Phillips said...

LOL...um I love dolls but those are damn creepy!

Missy said...

OOOooooooK!!! Remember the chat about creepy clowns and how terrified I am of them...well these are now in that category!!! OMG!! What are the designers thinking?! And TrueBlood baby doll...uhOH!!! XO Thanks for all the great info Jackie!!!