Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gingersnap creations

I was going to give you a funny blog today, but them I realised maybe it's not that funny I just think the girl writing it is hot. So instead you get a craft blog that I having been looking at for about three days now, First thing I see is how to make rusty paper, I have been wondering that forever. So here you go Gingersnap Creations http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2011/07/valerie-brincheck-rusty-paper-tutorial.html   There is a lot more on there than just that, like I said I have been reading it for days.


Also the rescheduled class at Scrap, Stamp Ink is this Saturday. Hope you all can come, we will be exploring new Embossing techniques using the Embossing folders and  Vintage images. So give Karla a call if you want to come.

No comments: