Friday, June 10, 2011

ArtChix

German scrap- Yum

I wish all my mail came addressed like this., Sorry it's sideways I haven't figured that part out yet.

Cats, Doors, and Boots. Oh My. The door and cats came on a sheet so it's like you get a stencil for free.

Talk about free. Look at this awesomeness.

More of the German scrap pack, needs to be seen to be fully enjoyed.
As I mentioned early I ordered some stuff from ArtChix. I'm so excited. I will have it with me at StampScrapInk today. If you would like to see it in person.
Also the first one to comment on this will win a few pieces.

3 comments:

Amanda Phillips said...

This is awesomness...!

Bobbi said...

Its going to be soooo much fun today.

Unknown said...

YOU are going to have a blast. Enjoy each and every fabulous piece and create something wonderful. take care, Donna