Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Different Style of Scrapbooking.

http://www.donnadidit.net/

I have never seen anyone do there pages like this, where all the photos are not perfectly placed, Someday I wish I would have the courage to scrap what I feel instead of how I think it should be done. I admire people who have the vision to just create art, just to create art. I get the question alot "What are you making the for?" It's hard to explain I'm making it just because it makes me happy, because I find it relaxing, fulfilling. I have the need to be creative. So what I'm trying to say is I just want to be free to make a mess. Create art, even if some do not see it as art, it makes me complete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie. You left a comment on my blog (THANK YOU!) ... so I dropped over for a visit and see you mentioned my post. I'm so pleased you liked it. I have always collaged that way ... just do what makes you happy! You will be amazed at what happens to your art. Your blog is wonderful! I see you just got an order from ArtCHIX ... isn't Helga something! I knew her when I lived in Victoria and love their products. When you wish to 'straighten' out your photos, just hunt for the 'rotate' button on your computer ... that should fix it! Have a really great day, and thanks so much for coming for a visit. Take care, Donna (PS: Come back .. I am having a surprise giveaway for my 500th post. Fun Stuff from Mexico. :o))