Thursday, June 23, 2011

ATC swap

Last Friday we at our ATC swap at Scrap, Stamp, Ink I'm part of the group that meets in North Charleston at Barnes and Noble. So our theme was Summer Flowers.
From the left Deb Thomson, Missy Dorby, and me (mine used the Door I got from ArtChix)
Deb handmade all those tiny flower, I don't know what to say about that beside Damn!
Missy's once again the photos don't do it justice.

Starting at the left was Amanda Phillips, Diane McKnight, Hilma Morales-Pesce
All are amazing and my pictures don't do them justice.
So what we learned today is that I get the opportunity to hang with some amazingly talented women, and they are funny as hell. Of course it's Craft club tonight. Woo Hoo. I forgot to bring a diaper, cause when these ladies get together I laugh so hard I almost wet myself.
I'm a busy but very lucky woman.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Jackie
We are Lucky Ladies! We all have so much talent and I love seeing everyone shine. And yes making those flowers took forever!Thanks for sharing your Art Work with us.

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having fun Jackie! That's what it's all about. Great ATC's. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your wonderful comments. Take care. Donna