Monday, June 20, 2011

Creative Weekend

I had a nice quiet creative weekend, so I thought I would share what I have been working on.

I have been obsessed with little books, of different sorts, here is the new cover I made. I use some cardboard, I believe the images came from sum of all crafts http://thesumofallcrafts.blogspot.com/  they have some some great vintage clip art. I also dipped into my smashed penny collection to provide some of the bling for this. I love how it turned out.

I'm starting to scrap my vacation photos, some of those including a wedding down in Key west. The tag on here, was something I taught for a make and take for NSD at Charleston Scrapbooking. I used the Tim Holtz masks and distress inks, the ribbon is from Micheal's and I ran it though the sewing machine to get the frills. The background paper is from one of those paper packs, if you really want to know which one let me know.

This is Olivia and Abby, my Border Collies, it only took ten shots to get this one. And it has to be one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Missy said...

This is a test of the Comment leaving technique! Hope this works! I LOVE the front page!!! Can't wait to see the project finished!!! XO Missy

Yvonne said...

AWESOME COVER!!!!!! You did have a crafty weekend!!!

Amanda Phillips said...

The book cover is truly wonderful. Looks like you had fun!