Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More masulane cards

I work with mostly men. Last year I challeged myself to make sure everyone gets a birthday card for their birthday. It was a really great experience and I'm continuing to do it. It's amazing how many guys no longer get a simple birthday card.
So because of this I am always searching for some manly designs that are not about fishing or hunting. Also that don't use brown ( My go to color for a man's card) So I found this website for you today. I must say the stamps she uses are awesome too. I need to get that architechure set. So enjoy.
I hope everyone is having a great week, it been a busy one. We had design Team meeting for Scrap, Stamp, Ink and then on Thursday we have Craft club. We had ATC swap last Friday too. These ladies are amazing. I will try to get photos up this week.


http://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments: