Thursday, June 16, 2011

Awesome Layout of parasailing

Today I would like to share the layout I did for Stickled Pick. It is awesome. Shelly give me some gray tone paper that normally I would never use. But I had just gotten a dot stamp at Big Lots for 2 bucks, so I stamped red dots all over it. Then I used my Parasailing pictures and red mats. And the coolest thing was the Tim Holtz die, that looks like the top of and award ( I can't remember what it's called) I used them in the same colors as the parachute. But in case you haven't noticed I didn't remember to take a photo. So you will have to Stickled Pink to see it.

http://www.stickledpink.com/

Well Shelley hooked me up and send me the photo so here it is.

And it better in person.it's amazing how much more creative you can get when your around creative people. Thanks for letting me hang out.